Finally Back



Well, looking at my archive, I haven't posted in over a year. I've been through a lot this past year, and I don't really want to get into detail, but now I'm trying to refocus and start fresh free of the distractions that I had. I've been doing some pretty awesome things this year so far and I'm excited about the stuff coming up as well. I'm going to try and post at least several times a week and also open this blog up to be much more than just a place to display my work. I want to show off a variety of amazing design and culture related posts with maybe a sprinkling of my work here and there.

At this very moment I'm painting a painting for a charity event and watching the Royal Tenenbaums, which is one of my favorite movies. I love everything Wes Anderson does. I have to watch Indie/Foreign films when I'm painting to keep me in the right state of mind. I'm not sure what's next after this. Maybe something foreign? I was also thinking about The Virgin Suicides today. We'll see. I have a lot of things to do today.

oh btw, the picture is of me putting up a gallery installation made out of paper.

0 comments: