The Big 24


So today was my birthday. I just want to say thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday this weekend and a special thanks to those friends who came out last night to give me a really great time. Also thanks to some people I don't really know that well that definitely made the evening interesting.

It's been a pretty good weekend, the main downside is a string of bad car luck that seemed to follow me around. Friday my sister and I were leaving her place on our way into the city for some lunch and museum action and she accidentally backed into me leaving a small dent, but nothing major, nothing insurance can't take care of. Also, yesterday on the way to IKEA with my mother to get my b-day present (an amazing bookcase that was just the perfect size), my mother hit a chuckhole and bent her rim and got a flat tire. No me gusta.

That aside, this weekend was great and I had a blast. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more energy to blog about something real.

1 comments:

April 3, 2009 at 5:50 AM Omar said...

Oh really??? Will they be offering some of the classes I need at that campus?